“Your CLE ethics program was, without any hyperbole at all, the single best CLE program of any kind I have ever attended. Enormously topical, excellent panel with disparate perspectives – all vigorously stated. Great stuff – ought to be mandatory viewing for any lawyer.”
Protein Group, Inc.
Winning Without Selling Your Soul
A Roundtable on Ethical Negotiation
VHS (3 Hours) > DVD Version
$199.00 > Contact Us to purchase
In real estate, it’s location, location, location. In negotiation, it’s reputation, reputation, reputation. A trustworthy reputation – once lost – can be difficult, if not impossible, to regain.
This videotape shows you how to effectively negotiate to get what you want - without sacrificing your reputation.
Learn how to:
Learn the importance of:
- Avoid sharing strategic information
- Create leverage where none appears to exist
- Signal a reluctant willingness to concede
- Skillfully play your leverage cards
- Use agents to insulate yourself
- Setting goals – and focusing on them throughout the negotiation process
- Maintaining objectivity and avoiding emotionalism that can jeopardize your success.
- Remaining open to alternative solutions
- Using neutral experts
- The value of future relationships
Martin E. Latz, Latz Negotiation Institute, Scottsdale, Arizona
Paul F. Eckstein, Esq., Chairman of Brown & Bain, P.A., Phoenix
Arizona Attorney General Terry Goddard (former Mayor of Phoenix)
Richard Hannon, Senior vice President of Marketing and Provider Affairs, BlueCross/Blueshield of Arizona
Malcolm Jozoff, former Chairman, President and CEO of The Dial Corporation Chairmand and CEO of Lenox, Inc., and President of Proctor & Gamble’s worldwide healthcare sector
Michael D. Kimerer, Esq., Managing Partner, Kimerer & Derrick P.C., Phoenix
Daniel R. Ortega, Jr., Esq., Partner, Roush McCrackent Guerrero Miller & Ortega, Phoenix
Maricopa County Attorney, Richard M. Romley
Mary P. Upchurch, Vice President-Integrated Services for AT&T, Phoenix
Hon. Roberta Voss, former Representative in the Arizona Legislature
Dean Patricia D. White, Arizona State University College of Law
Available in both DVD and VHS